Mazuri Chinchilla Food - 2.5 LbsQuality Cage Crafters
A complete ration in pellet form designed especially for chinchillas in all phases of their life-cycle.
- Chinchillas eat most of their food during the night so ensure fresh food and clean water are always available.
- Supplemental food items may be provided, but should be less than 20% of the total diet. We recommend supplementing with high quality grass hay and limited vegetables and fruits.
- Good ventilation is important; high relative humidity or poor air movement may result in fur chewing.
Features and Benefits
- Nutritionally complete - No supplementation required.
- Contains multiple fiber sources, including Timothy hay.
- Contains flaxseed - Great Omega-3 Fatty Acid source.
- Contains live probiotics - Lactobacillus and Enterococcus sp. for gastrointestinal health.
- Sweet smell - Highly palatable.
- Contains natural vitamin E and stabilized vitamin C.
For best results, ensure polybag seal is fully closed during storage, or store contents of open paper sack in container with sealing lids. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Adhere to the "Best if used by" date or use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Dehydrated alfalfa meal, dehulled soybean meal, wheat middlings, ground timothy hay, ground oats, ground soybean hulls, wheat germ, dried beet pulp, cane molasses, dicalcium phosphate, flaxseed, soybean oil, dried whey, salt, calcium carbonate, dl-methionine, choline chloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, magnesium oxide, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, yeast culture, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, calcium pantothenate, zinc oxide, nicotinic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, manganous oxide, ferrous carbonate, zinc sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate.
My Chins love these pellets and I will definitely purchase from Quality Cages again. The packaging was excellent and the product was fresh.