Chinchilla Breeding Run - 2 Hole - All MetalQuality Cage Crafters
Quality Cage Crafters breeding run consists of 2 holes which are separated with a single wire wall, or with a 4" Hay Rack.
The entire unit measures 32" Long X 22" Deep X 12" Tall. It is made of 14ga 1/2" x 1" wire.
- The door openings are lined with METAL door guards to protect the breeders arms and the chins fur. Hinged doors are line with 10ga wire for long term durability.
- Slide out tray for each hole, each equipped with a swing arm lock so your chins cannot push their way to escape.
- Optional Hay Rack divider provides separation of females and reduces waste of hay.
- Run is 5"x5" and has jump holes mounted for each hole, allowing the male chin to enter and exit, but keeping the female in her hole.
- Carry handles mounted to each side of the run allow for easy moving of the entire unit.
Cage ships in a Knocked Down or folded state. It is only 4" tall when folded. After un-boxing it unfolds and requires some J-clip assembly .Clips are included. Our J-clip pliers are sold separately.
Designed in collaboration with Narcissus Kimball at Ace's Up Chinchillas.